Sunday, May 5, 2019

Am I a Radical Masculinist?

Question: Am I a Radical[1] Masculinist? YES! Are YOU???


[caption id="attachment_804" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Why men are despairing...[/caption]

If you're one of my readers asking that question because I’ve made the impression that I advocate and fiercely defend male identity, the rights or needs of men and boys; and the adherence to or promotion of attributes (the divinity of the masculine spirit, masculine opinions, values, attitudes, virtues) regarded as physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthy and natural in men and boys. Then YES!




If you ask the question because I’ve made the impression that I am adamantly opposed to feminists and the vaginal invasion and hijacking of almost every aspect of life and living. Then YES!

If you ask the question because I’ve made it clear that I am sick and tired of seeing almost exclusively tits and vagina every time I Google a subject. Then YES!

Finally, if you are asking that question because you, as a man, feel like you’ve had to give up your man-parts and your freedom of speech, or if you feel like you’ve been hammered into a corner and bound and gagged. Then YES!

The whole concept upon which I have built Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch is to reclaim all that we as men, especially we as men daring to love other men and as men hating the gay stereotypes that taint the very notion of divine masculinity, have lost because of the regressive and cowardly concessions made by pussy-whipped, genderless, puerile, spiritless, bipedal marshmallows calling themselves men.

Women have become ugly thanks to extremist feminism, femifascism.


[caption id="attachment_807" align="aligncenter" width="622"] What goes on in today's female brain.[/caption]

I’m not an egalitarian; I’m a realist.


I’m not a misogynist (well, not as much as most feminists are).


I do not believe that men and women are equal.


I resent being stereotyped as stupid and as a brute.


I refuse to divest myself of my true self.


I demand the opportunity to be a complete person and to express both my innate masculine and feminine principles.


And I’m sick of women thinking they can teach a man how to be a man!


For a disgusting example of what I'm talking about read this misguided woman's[2] babblings at:
The Masculine & The Feminine. The Yin & The Yang. The Shiva & The Shakti.



How about YOU? Are you ready to be a part of Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch and reclaim your birthright to erotically touch another man?


Just for kicks and giggles:


Fat and Ugly: The Truth about Feminism.


Abortion Activist Attacks Pro-Lifers




[caption id="attachment_808" align="aligncenter" width="685"] It's time to reclaim masculine touch.[/caption]




[1] Contrary to popular misuse and ignorance of the English language, “radical” does not mean “extremist” in any sense whatsoever. The word radical means “fundamental,” or “relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.”
[2] I'm somewhat confused and have contacted the author of the article. You see the name "Vishrut" is a male name but the article appears, if you can get around the grammatical and usage errors, to be a female. Perhaps it's a non-native writing an English article that causes the ambiguity. I've contacted the author for a clarification.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment